Searchable Library of Integrated Center Knowledge
This member's only library is devoted to bringing you Center and industry publications in a one-stop-shop format not available to the general public. We are adding new records daily, so be sure to stop back often. If you would like to see specific information not yet included in our database, please contact Angela Riegel at email@example.com and we'll try to obtain it for you.
NOTE: Publications within SLICK are for the personal use of our members only. Publications may not be distributed or posted online without written permission of the center. Please note that we have obtained "permission to use" for all non-Virginia Tech publications posted within SLICK (all rights are still reserved by the copyright owner).
Tips for searching for documents:
- Enter just a few key words related to your topic in the "search for" box, then click "find document"
- Add key words to refine your search as desired
- Do not use punctuation
- Search is not case sensitive
- Avoid non-descriptive filler words such as "how", "the", "what", etc.
- If you do not find any documents during the first search, reduce the number of key words entered and try again
Once you have found a document:
- Click on the chosen document title to bring up the detail page (name, authors, date, etc.)
- Click on the weblink (or attachment if included) provided to bring up the document